Sunday 2 March 2014

Furby Mash'Ems!

Furby are now making their way to the World of Mash'Ems! Produced and distributed by Tech 4 Kids under Hasbro licenses. Sadly for Canadian fans, these 2014 products will not be sold in Canada. But we can order them directly from the company or simply get them off of eBay.


You can collect all six(6) Furby characters: Blue, Red and Purple from the First Series set and Pink, Gray, and Orange from the Second Series. I was fortunate to get the complete set off of eBay last week from a very nice seller. They are so cute and looks exactly like the Furby they were based on.


The three from the right are from Series Two as for the other three from the left are Series One. This is how the back of the Two-Pack looks like with descriptions of the products in English, French and Spanish. I got them off of the American eBay web site.


Group shot of all three of them side-by-side for comparison. My favourite is of course the Furby Blue. All three of them are very soft. You can squeeze, pull, throw them and they won't break. Don't ask me why these won't be in Canada, because I have no idea. When I asked the company, two of its' associates told me simply that Canada won't have them. But if you have a PayPal account, you can order directly from them.



My extra Furby Purple with them. I really love these Mash'Ems! a lot. The other Mash'Ems I have are Grouchy and Clumsy from The Smurfs Mash'Ems! series, which are not as soft as these three. You can also find these as a complete set of Six, blind-fold individual bags or Capsules.


No comments:

Post a Comment